PSRL PTS SERIES RULES
Email all provisionals to - email@example.com
All races will be run on the PSRL server with a admin present to count, NO exceptions!
Races will be run on Saturday nights unless otherwise noted or special events dictate.
All races will be 30% in distance unless noted in the weekly RDI.
2x Pitting will be used for all events
Damage for all points races will be set to realistic.
Full pace lap on.
Yellow flags on Road courses Yellows OFF.
Double file restarts on.
Weather set to random static
Open setup racing for all points races
No restarts for any reason except server connection issues, (admin call) Once the first lap is complete its offical.
In the extreme case of server connection issues and we are disconnected (mass boot), The event must be passed the halway to count. 50% of the laps completed by the leader only. This will only be counted if exact proof is show to set the final running order. Or all drivers agree to a final result. In the unfortunate event proof or agreement dont arise the race will be "scratch" and we move to the next race on the schedule.
Points calculation will be done with Rathbones in the following manner, 43 points 1st place, 1 point 43rd place. One bonus point for leading a lap and 1 bonus point for leading the most laps.
Chase drivers are seated 1st through 7th starting at 500 points, remove 1 point per position down the list, then add back one point for each win during the regular season for a total points sum for the start of the chase.
You must start at least 7 pre-chase races to be eligible for a chase birth, however a win gets you in the chase without exception.
Provisional points scoring starts at the end of final running order.
Substitute drivers are not allowed, each registered driver receives 2 provisional points entries and they may be used at any time during the season. Provisionals are scored in the order they are received. firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisionals are to be sent in within 24 hours of the conclusion of the event they are intented to be used for.
PSRL PTS 2K3 reserves the right to add new regulations post races as needed.
1. Two truck files per entry.
2. No fighting,harrassing,arguing,bickering or other disruptive activity will be tolerated.
3. No profanity.
4. No chatting during qualifying and green flag runs. (2 TIMES = PROMPT EJECTION)
5. Field is frozen when the yellow flag comes out. racing back to the yellow is only exceptable inside 10 laps to go. In addition any cars one lap down may try to get a lap back in the low groove. It is the responsibility of the lead lap cars after the yellow is announced at a lower rate of speed to hold a high line until you have crossed the start finish line. NO OVER AGGRESIVE DRIVING BY THE LAP CARS TRYING TO GET A LAP BACK.
6. Do not pass before the start/finish line on starts and re-starts.
7. No jumping or laying back on starts and re-starts. This will be closely monitored and will draw a points fine every time.
8. First truck one lap down gets the lucky dog. This applies only if that truck was not involved or cause of the yellow.
9. No excessive blocking, defined as mirror driving to prevent someone from passing. Blocking or mirror driving is only acceptable inside two laps to go.
10. No exceptions on black flags. You must observe all black flags and if DQ'ed for black flag infraction, no points will be awarded for that event. UPDATE 1/22/10 - In the event a wrongful black flag was received and a replay can be provided from the driver that shows the incident in question, it will be considered.
11. Bump drafting is acceptable but will be monitored closely for excessive or improper use(and may also draw a points fine.)
12. Use track lay-out as designed. Pitting entry and exits per Nextel Cup rules. 1/22/10 - UPDATE - When entering pits signal by auto chat on the backstretch before you enter and when exiting pits stay below the inbound line until you reach the backstretch, both sets of wheels must stay below the line. NO EXCEPTIONS!
13. Signal all pit stop entries and exits in a timely manner. No auto chat faking green flag stops.
13-A. 1/22/10 - Point of commitment for pit stops under yellow and green, defined each week in the RDI page for the point when you must pit and not return to the track surface above the inbound line without at least passing down pit road. You are not required to stop in your stall.
13 -B. - 1/22/10 - Never drive across ANY grass median to avoid pit lane.
14. On caution flags the leader should pace field to turn 3 and wait for the pace car.
15. Do not hold up pace line. This will draw a one lap black flag penalty.
16. No over agressive driving during green flag runs. No intended contact with other cars under yellow. No tire warming.
17. PSRL PTS 2K3 reserves the right to ammend, alter, or change rules to better the racing experience post races. We are still in a steady learning curve, adjustments may be nessicary.