PSRL Busch Series Rules
All races will be run on the PSRL server with a admin present to count, NO exceptions!
Races will be run on Thursday nights unless otherwise noted or special events dictate.
All races will be 35% in distance unless noted in the weekly RDI.
Damage for all points races will be set to realistic.
Full pace lap on.
Yellow flags on.
Double file restarts on.
Weather set to actual site conditions at the start of practice.
Open setup racing for all points races, fixed setups for non points or "special events" is up to administration.
No restarts for any reason except server connection issues, (admin call) Once the green flag waves and starts the race it counts.
In the extreme case of server connection issues and we are disconnected (mass boot), The event must be passed the halway to count. 50% of the laps completed by the leader only. This will only be counted if exact proof is show to set the final running order. Or all drivers agree to a final result. In the unfortunate event proof or agreement dont arise the race will be "scratch" and we move to the next race on the schedule.
REVISED STARTING in 2016/17 - Updated 11/14/2016
Points calculation will be done with Rathbones in the following manner, 43 points 1st place, 1 point 43rd place. One bonus point for leading a lap, one bonus point for leading the most laps.
After seven events the Chase to the Championship Begins.
Chase drivers are the top 7 in points after the 7th event at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
All drivers receive 500 points at reset with one additional point per win in the first seven race.
Qualifier Round #1 - Miami Homestead and California Speedway
Top 5 in points after advance to round two,
Reset to 600 points per driver. No bonus.
A win in round one DOES NOT lock you into advance.
Eliminator Round #2 - Iowa Speedway and Kentucky Speedway
Top 3 in points advance to Round three.
Reset to 700 points per driver. No bonus
A win in round two DOES NOT lock you into advance.
Championship Round #3 - Daytona International Speedway. Three drivers, most points at the checkers is the champion. Tie breakers are, Wins, Top 5's, Top 10's. Then most second place finishes in the entire season, and so on to third place finishes if needed.
Substitute drivers are not allowed, each registered driver receives 3 provisional points entries and they may be used at any time during the season. Provisionals are scored in the order they are received. email@example.com
Provisionals are to be sent in within 24 hours of the conclusion of the event they are intented to be used for.
PSRL 2K3 Cup reserves the right to add new regulations post races as needed.
1. ONE car file per entry.
2. No fighting,harrassing,arguing,bickering or other disruptive activity will be tolerated.
3. No profanity.
4. No chatting during qualifying and green flag runs. (2 TIMES = PROMPT EJECTION)
5. Field is frozen when the yellow flag comes out. racing back to the yellow is only exceptable inside 10 laps to go. In addition any cars one lap down may try to get a lap back in the low groove. It is the responsibility of the lead lap cars after the yellow is announced at a lower rate of speed to hold a high line until you have crossed the start finish line. NO OVER AGGRESIVE DRIVING BY THE LAP CARS TRYING TO GET A LAP BACK.
6. Do not pass before the start/finish line on starts and re-starts.
7. No jumping or laying back on starts and re-starts. This will be closely monitored and will draw a points fine every time.
8. Lucky Dog rule is the first car a lap or more down. Provided they didnt bring out the caution.
9. No excessive blocking, defined as mirror driving to prevent someone from passing. Blocking or mirror driving is only acceptable inside two laps to go.
10. No exceptions on black flags. You must observe all black flags and if DQ'ed for black flag infraction, no points will be awarded for that event. UPDATE 1/22/10 - In the event a wrongful black flag was received and a replay can be provided from the driver that shows the incident in question, it will be considered.
11. Bump drafting is acceptable but will be monitored closely for excessive or improper use(and may also draw a points fine.)
12. Use track lay-out as designed. Pitting entry and exits per Nextel Cup rules. 1/22/10 - UPDATE - When entering pits signal by auto chat on the backstretch before you enter and when exiting pits stay below the inbound line until you reach the backstretch, both sets of wheels must stay below the line. NO EXCEPTIONS!
13. Signal all pit stop entries and exits in a timely manner. No auto chat faking green flag stops.
13-A. 1/22/10 - Point of commitment for pit stops under yellow and green, defined each week in the RDI page for the point when you must pit and not return to the track surface above the inbound line without at least passing down pit road. You are not required to stop in your stall.
13 -B. - 1/22/10 - Never drive across ANY grass median to avoid pit lane.
14. On caution flags the leader should pace field to turn 3 and wait for the pace car.
15. Do not hold up pace line. This will draw a one lap black flag penalty.
16. No over agressive driving during green flag runs. No intended contact with other cars under yellow. No tire warming.
17. PSRL 2K3 Cup reserves the right to amend, alter, or change rules to better the racing experience post races. We are still in a steady learning curve, adjustments may be needed.